Tuesday, July 27, 2010

come see us this weekend!

I've been working like crazy while also preparing for the Red Hot Art Festival this weekend July 31 and Aug 1. If you are near Minneapolis definitely come check out our booth.

I'm joining forces with my friend Shanon of My Fine Garden and our booth is going to look adorable. I'll have my STELLA + HODGE jewelry, cards and prints there and some new stuff. Shanon will have her gorgeous photography and super cute bunting from her other shop Iris Made This. I'm in a mad dash to pull everything together in the next few days, but it should be a lot of fun.

Two days of fun in the historic Stevens Square-Loring Heights neighborhood of Minneapolis. You'll find 100 art booths, 25 bands and local food venders. Stop by and visit!

1 comment:

  1. I caan't wait! I love all our items together. =) It will be good times. Yay!

    ReplyDelete